To obtain an exciting position on C#.NET-centric projects fulfilling a role as full stack developer, software architect, and hands-on senior developer which will utilize my 20+ years of project management, web application analysis, design and development experience.
Over 20 years of experience in web design & development.
- Website: www.jimfinn.name
- Phone: +281 757 1864
- City: Houston, Texas, USA
- Degree: Computer Science
- Email: email@example.com
- Freelance: Available
Senior Web Application Developer, Project Manager, Information Technology Manager, Digital Marketer, Marketing Automation, Integration Specialist, Software Architect, C# Developer, .NET Developer, Web Application Developer, Senior Software Developer, Software Engineer, DevOps, System Specialist, Digitial Marketing Specialist
- Architectures: SPARC 1,4,5,20,Ultra; Intel 386,486,586,Pentium's; Commodore
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows NT Server/Advanced Server and Workstation, Microsoft Windows, SunOS Solaris (System V R4 UNIX), Linux.
- Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Software: VS.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), TFS, GIT, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS), Oracle, Front Page 2002, Home Site +, mySQL, All Versions of Netscape/Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Products, Macromedia Studio MX,, Fireworks MX, Flash/Flash MX , IIS , Telnet/SSH, FTP, SAP, SAP CRM, Adobe Photoshop, WebTrends, RADMIN, I-Mail, Zone Alarm, Secure IIS, Rational Rose, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google AdWords, JIRA, Web trends, Litmus, Marketo, and Crystal Reports.
- Computer Science Courses: Data Structures, Operating Systems, System Programming, Programming Languages (OO, OOD, OOP) Object-Oriented Systems, Software Engineering, and Database Management
My objective is to obtain a challenging position in a Computer Science related field, with a focus on Extranet/Intranet/Internet Development.
- Houston, Texas - USA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
1997 - 2000
The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) , San Antonio, TX
B.S. Computer Science
Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
2016 - 2017
Marketo - Marketing Automation
Digitial Marketing System Specialist
2014 – 2021
Grundfos Brookshire, Texas
- Marketing automation with Marketo.
- Expert at Integration with CRM, Web Services, Webhooks, and Munchkin. Database management expert.
- Developered Lead Reporting Tool that integrates with Marketo for Sales Channels to disposition sales leads.
- Custom .NET Applications using SQL Server relationship database and object oriented techniques to solve complicated business problems.
- Custom responsive templates for landing pages and emails.
- Expert at SEO, AdWords, Marketing Activities, Design Studio, Lead Database, and Analytics.
- Nurturing leads through the funnel scoring and moving them into MQL and SQL status.
- Driving revenue and helping sales reach their goals.
- Lead region’s web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Consolidate and improve existing sites and tools across the region.
- Deploy digital marketing tools and processes.
- Develop and manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, integration to CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices are met.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the web tools and marketing database.
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on web sites and tools, as well as digital marketing to track effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze web, marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, Information Solutions, Information Technology, senior management, and other project stakeholders.
2011 – 2014
Grundfos Brookshire, Texas
- The Systems Specialist is the responsible specialist for software system solutions including system architecture.
- The Systems Specialist handles application solutions on specialist level within a given area (i.e. algorithms, special calculations or given business solutions) to ensure that chosen platforms and systems meets business requirements as well as internal IS requirements.
Senior Software Architect
2010 – 2011
Grundfos Brookshire, Texas
- Responsible for flexibility, scalability, feasibility, reusability, and security into a structured solution that meets technical and business requirements.
- Information Solutions Americas
- Intranet Development - Quality Assurance Dashboard, Engineering Log, Test Lab Scheduler, KPI's, Quality, Work Instructions, Web Witness.
- Project Manager of Express Suite.
- Comprehensive database management and migration from Oracle to SQL. Extenstive knowledge of SQL Server Databases.
- NAMREG Historical Data - Historical ERP Information for the North America Region.
- www.grundfos.com/us - North America website.
- www.ThinkingBuildings.com - Commerical Buildings Services.
- www.GrundfosExpressSuite.com (grundfos.portal.intelliquip.com/) - Express Suite - Selector, Configurator, Quote Manager, Order Manager. (SCPQ).
- ICON SME - Subject Matter Expert for ICON, Global Configurator.
- Blackberry Development.
- Knowledge Engineering.
Information Technology Manager
2006 – 2011
Grundfos Brookshire, Texas
- Perform all supervisory responsibilities associated with the IT department including employee related issues. Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees. Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and every level of management. Provides for training and career development to direct reports.
- Lead operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of internal and external resources.
- Develop annual budgets and monitors the actual spend to ensure cost containment. Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs.
- Maintain technical expertise over Infrastructure (Servers, Networking, AD, Virtualization, SANS, etc).
- Continuous improvement of IT processes and procedures to streamline operations reduce costs and improve the end users productivity & experience.
- Maintained an overview of all IT projects and associated tracking systems, including a functional helpdesk system.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing custom application systems including coding, testing, debugging and deploying using Microsoft technologies.
Senior Web Application Developer / Webmaster
Nov 2001 – Feb 2006
Sulzer Pumps Brookshire, Texas
- Skilled in leading and managing projects and small teams in a Web based development environment to deliver results, decisive and proactive, able to assess situations and take action, adept at managing and resolving problems and optimizing business processes.
- System and Database administrator for corporate Internet and Intranet Web servers. Ensured design and development incorporate reliability, security (patches & Updates, Virus Monitoring), serviceability, usability, server configuration, maintenance and monitoring, server performance tuning and capacity planning, and backup and recovery of servers
- Support the on-going development and integration of current web sites and applications to support business initiatives including integration with Oracle ERP, CRM applications, online hydralic selection software, and product configuration.
- Under minimal direction, perform the tasks associated with developing and maintaining Internet and Intranet web sites and multiple web applications.
- Work in collaboration with marketing departments to create and modify web pages and post them on Internet and Intranet Web servers. Communicate with a variety of users who want content published in web format either to the Internet or the Intranet.
- Converted files between various formats including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, Adobe PDF, Real Audio and Video, CSV, HTML.
- Develop advanced new initiatives, with an emphasis on e-commerce in Web Publishing, HTML, VB script, WSH scripting, Active Server Pages/ASP.NET/C#, ActiveX/Active Directory, Java Script, and MS SQL Server
- "Web-enable" access to information residing in databases on servers with read-only and read/write capability. Capable of maintaining web site content in flat file and database form. Organized layout for more intuitive navigation
Independent Internet Consultant
Jun 2001 – Nov 2001
San Antonio, Texas Area
- Developed e-commerce directory listing web application using SQL Server 2000/ASP and Flash handling all facets of the merchant account.
- Initiated system design and analysis with business and telemarketing teams.
- Consultations on business model and strategy.
Senior Web Programmer
Jun 2000 – Jun 2001
eSiteAvenue.com / Piedmont Technologies Inc., San Antonio, TX
- Designed all facets of web applications including, but not limited to, development, designing, testing, updating and implementing.
- Successfully formulated project management tasks.
- Continuous troubleshooting within Internet/Intranet programs and HTML errors.
- Identified new strategic opportunities to streamline and increase business work flow.
- Developed an affiliates program that provided aggressive marketing programs and generous commissions.
- Initiated system design and analysis with business development team.
- Performed systems development, integration, and support activities, as well as, maintenance and enhancements of existing site.
- Successfully changed and recalculated multiple priorities with excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
Jun 1999 – Jun 2000
Valero Energy Corporation Ultramar Diamond Shamrock, San Antonio, TX
- Effectively managed intranet for Fortune 200 Company by setting standards, advising department heads, and overseeing all intranet sites on day-to-day web operations.
- Supervised technical architecture and development of web site.
- Architected web-based, role and skill based workflow system for managing editing projects, payroll, and editor network.
- Developed applications in DreamWeaver Ultradev, FrontPage 2000.
- Interfaced with SQL Server/Sybase and SMTP Mail Server.
- Created and conducted FrontPage 2000 and Intranet/Internet standards user training classes.
- Developed electronic forms and applications for Shamrock Federal Credit Union utilizing Java applets which interacted with client side databases, web enabled PDF forms, and Silverstream.
Webmaster / Administrator
Sept 1998 – Jun 1999
The University of Texas San Antonio, TX
- Developed CGIs for dynamic content generation, database interaction, gathered statistics/user information and basic form processing for the UT Departments.
- Analyzed and maintained site/user statistics.
- Utilized extensive CGI Perl scripting in UNIX environment.
- Initiated Web enabled Intramural Calendar which resulted in reduced costs.
- Designed photo gallery for multiple intramural sports.
- Established rapport with department heads by working closely with them to define and implement the technical and creative infrastructure Internet applications.
Web and Web Applications ( APP )
Table plug-in for jQuery
Interactive Maps & Data
Microsoft Power BI
Business analytics service by Microsoft
Commerical Buildings Services